Monday 6 October 2014

Monday Rant: Aggy Teachers!

Just as a precaution, I do apologize if any of my teachers stumble across this post and figure out that I'm talking about them. I will not, however, be using any names.

Okay, I think that we all need a bit of a rant on a Monday so here I go.

I'm not sure if it's just the weather that's bothering certain teachers, if they're Head Teacher is giving them a pay reduction or they have just turned into moody people over the summer...but why won't they smile for once!?

If what's making them aggy is the fact that they hate my year so much, then surely they should be happy because this is the last year they will have to put up with us. I mean, they've barely even got to see us for the entire year as we leave 2 months before the rest of the school because that's when our exams finish. 

I'm being completely honest with you, this is exactly what one of my teachers looked like today. 


Next scenario: they're being really hard on us because they want us to get the best grades possible. Now, this is slightly true. They do want us to get good grades but not for our benefit; they want us to succeed to make the school look good. I don't know the ins and outs of how a school works, but maybe they get paid higher is they work at an "outstanding" school. 

Why can't we have those teacher's that look like this all the time?

Rant over.
Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment