Sunday 5 October 2014

September Favourites

September signifies the beginning of Autumn (possibly my favourite season!) and this means a lot of new things to be excited about.
Firstly, I have been LOVING these Pan Aroma candles for just £1 in from a little shop in my villiage.
This one is Fresh Laundry scented and I haven't lit it yet but I've also bought a Mixed Berries scented one which smells BEAUTIFUL. It really gives off that autumnal feel in my bedroom...and just for £1! I recommend buying 2 or 3 if you see them around because they're a cheap version of some more expensive candles that last just as long! 

Okay, so this ones a bit of a strange one, but I've been loving my new ornament of The Buddha. In fact, it's probably widely unknown that I try my hardest to follow the teaching of The Buddha.
He looks great between my 2 candles on my window sill.

My last big favourite is my new boots from Primark for £15.
 If you've read my previous posts, you'll know that I ADORE Primark and this is one of the primary reasons why. 
These boots are SO comfortable and can work well with so many outfits from a skater skirt with a blouse to a pair of jeans and a knitted jumper.
I've worn them so much and the quality hasn't deteriorated as much as many people would expect a Primark product to.
Grab some while you can!

Here are some other things I've been loving:
1. Strawberry Nutri-Grain bars
2. Tea & Coffee with the sugar replaced for honey
3. ASOS (Free delivery!)
4. Roll neck tops/jumpers
5. Checking the weather! (A very British thing of me to do-I know) 

Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment